Thursday, July 17, 2008

Brooke Tagged Me...










And I guess it's about time I updated. So I'll throw down a couple posts. :D First off, for anyone reading this who doesn't understand the "tagged" game- someone tags you and requests pictures of random items throughout your house. You must post pictures of those items, as they are, without cleaning. So, without further ado: toilet, sink, washer and dryer, kid, fridge, favorite room, favorite shoes and closet. I took a break from doing laundry to do this, so I'm airing my dirtly laundry atop my washer for the world.
...
Erm... apparently they don't want to be in the order listed, and they also want to be BEFORE the post, and not after. Weirdo Google Blogger.
Anyway, Melissa, Alyson and Jennylyn- You're tagged!!



2 comments:

Theron & Melissa said...

So do you pick stuff for me to photograph or do I pick stuff for you to photograph?

Robin said...

Das an amusing meme.