



Damien has discovered several new talents in the last few weeks. Two days after his grandma went home, he realized he could roll to things he wants. He also figured out how to sit up on his own. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth, so we figure he'll be crawling soon. He's much happier (if that's possible- he is the happiest baby I know) now that he can get around on his own. This makes mommy's days much more active, because Damien can't be left alone for a single moment, unless he's strapped into something. Here are some pictures of him sitting up and trying to crawl.

3 comments:
Ha! New pictures. Excellent.
I have the most adorable grandson in the world. :)
How cute! You're going to have a rolly-polly baby now! Have FUN!
Hey Holly! Make sure you take a look at my page because I tagged you!
Post a Comment