Saturday, September 6, 2008

One year happier than ever





August 30th was our first wedding anniversary! A couple of Kyle's classmates agreed to stay the night with Damien, and we went up to Gilroy. We had our anniversary dinner the night before, and anniversary breakfast at Denny's the morning of. Then we went to Gilroy Gardens. It's a botanical-garden-themed park. They have a few rides, but mostly just spectacular botanical displays. Somehow, none of my pictures turned out very spectacular, but I added a few of my favorites above. After Gilroy Gardens we came home and watched Stardust, because we saw it in the theatre the day we got married. It was a great day.
The first year of our marriage has been fantastic. People say the first year is the hardest, and if that's a fact then we've got it made! We love growing together in love and respect for one another, we love playing with our beautiful baby, we love being silly together, we love life together. We couldn't ask for anything more. We are greatly looking forward to our second year together!

2 comments:

Theron & Melissa said...

Oh yay! How beautiful! Thanks for the pics, I miss your face :)

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm a friend of Melissa's and I saw on your blog you're near Gilroy? I'm from Morgan Hill! Anyhow, I just thought that was cool. Take care!