Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

I realize this post is long overdue, but I am finally going to put up a photoblog of my birthday. It was a wonderful day- Kyle did a great job planning it!

To start out with, he handed me directions to somewhere and told me to be there by noon on my birthday. It turned out to be...

Photobucket

A one-hour deep-tissue massage! It was wonderful.

When I got home, I found this:

Photobucket

And this:

Photobucket

...taped to the walls on either side of the door. Yes, taped. Kyle said he'd rather get teased for taping my presents to the wall than for his messy gift-wrapping jobs. My parents had previously given me one of these:

Photobucket

...so that I could buy myself my birthday present from them, and I got three Christmas CDs by

Photobucket

Kyle took me to

Photobucket

...for dinner, and then we came home and played games with Noah and Kassie, who made my birthday cake. Which I didn't take pictures of. Which was stupid.

Anyway, it was a wonderful birthday!

As a random bonus, here are a few pictures of Damien in his toy basket.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Theron & Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! In that second picture of Damien he looks EXACTLY like a younger one of your dad. Of course I don't know how your dad really did look when he was young, but that's what Damien reminded me of.