Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Families Can Be Together Forever

Emilie Nicholson
28 October, 1926-30 November, 2008
Photobucket

Kyle's Oma rejoined her husband on 30 November, 2008. Kyle loves her very much, and remembers her independence, her spark and her sense of humor. He wishes that he could have spent more time with her, and that she had had the opportunity to meet Damien and me.

We have faith that we will meet with Oma Nicholson again. We believe that through the resurrection of Jesus Christ and the eternal plan of our Heavenly Father, all human beings will have the opportunity to be resurrected and reunited with their families if they so choose. Because of our faith in the Plan of Happiness, our hearts are lifted up, and we know that this parting is only temporary and that we will have the opportunity to rejoice in the Kingdom of God with all our family members who have gone before us one day.


1 comment:

Theron & Melissa said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I also just lost my grandpa and am so comforted by the same thoughts. Knowing what we know is the only way I can deal with these kinds of loses. I am so grateful for it!