


... And no pictures of Grandma to show for it. Holly's mom came for a few days to visit Damien. Since she wanted to go to the beach, we finally broke down and bought Damien a little sun hat. When we put it on him, we realized, again, that we have the most adorable baby in history. We had a great time with Grandma, and she had a great time playing with the baby. That was, after all, the only reason she came. :D It was a fairly uneventful visit, given that Damien doesn't do much other than eat, sleep, jump, have tummy time, swing, and dance in people's laps. But it was great to see Grandma again and she had fun buying Damien new clothes, which we greatly appreciate.

2 comments:
Actually, I came to inspect your housekeeping, criticize your husband, evaluate the nutritional content of your cooking, and teach you how to raise your son.
:)
It was sooo much fun! I have the most beautiful grandbaby in the world, and he has terrific parents. I didn't want to go back to the real world...
Can this baby get any cutier!! I showed my mom your pictures and she thought he was just too cute! Your so lucky to live by the beach!!!
Post a Comment