I wondered if D would like bubbles, so I bought some to blow for him at Target. We took them home, and he LOVED them. However, I was getting lightheaded to the point of falling over before he was getting tired of playing. So we went BACK to Target, and got a bubble blowing machine. It advertises itself as being capable of blowing thousands of bubbles per minute, and it was TOTALLY worth the $8.88 we paid for it! Here are some amazing pictures of D playing in the bubbles:
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
All of these pictures are adorable! He is getting to be such a cute little guy (not like he wasn't before)! I'm so glad you finally updated your blog. I've been trying to figure out things to put on mine but nothing interesting is really happening in my life. I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment